Horror in Bronx after nursery boy's fentanyl death

Noah Cuatro, a 3-year-old boy, died from a fentanyl overdose on Friday, September 23, 2023.

The incident occurred in the Bronx borough of New York City.

The boy is believed to have accidentally ingested the drug, which is a powerful synthetic opioid.

The boy's death is a reminder of the growing danger of fentanyl, which is responsible for a surge in overdose deaths in the United States in recent years.

Fentanyl is often mixed with other drugs, such as heroin and cocaine, and can be deadly even in small doses.

The boy's death has sparked outrage and calls for action from community leaders and elected officials.

New York City Mayor Eric Adams has promised to take steps to address the opioid crisis in the city.

The boy's death is a tragedy and a reminder of the devastating impact of the opioid crisis on families and communities across the United States.

It is important to raise awareness about the dangers of fentanyl and to provide resources to those who are struggling with addiction.

We must work together to end the opioid crisis and save lives.